I can't really believe that God has so graciously given me all that He has. I've been in Church ministry for a total of Eight years. Along with my amazing team we planted Glasstown church in February of 2016. I am driven by the idea that there are people who are far from God, but close to God's people. I deeply desire to see people who aren't followers of Jesus, meet Him, be captivated by him, and choose to follow him. I'm married to the love of my life Katie-Jean. She is a school teacher. Her love for Jesus and his people still amazes me today. I'm always game to talk sports. I'm most recently from Nebraska, and I love everything to do with the cornhuskers. GO BIG RED!
Some of my responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of the Glasstown church service.
- Carry the heart for the preaching of God's word at Glasstown
- Carry the heart for the presence of God in all Glasstown services and ministries.
- Identify, train and equip leaders who will train and equip volunteers.
- Responsible for all training, equipping and releasing of Pastorates (Small groups) at Glasstown church, Living Faith and Christ Community church.
- Oversee ministry teams and leaders.
- Disciple people in the way of Jesus.
- Leader of Adopt-A-Block
- And everything else that goes along with being a pastor.
Nate Howard, Senior Pastor
I am blessed with the honor of teaching God’s Word, mentoring leaders, and promoting a God-exalting vision for our church and our community. My love for my family focuses me on God’s heart for the next generation. What do we gain if we achieve everything we want in life, but our kids and the children of our community don’t know and follow Jesus? If you catch me off-duty, you’ll probably find me hanging out with my family, getting caught up in the story of a good book or movie, or maybe even singing in a community choir.
- Clearly communicate LFA vision and mission. Lead the church through anticipated growth transitions, and give regular updates.
- Work with the Executive Pastor to individually coach Pastors Team and staff.
- Provide Spiritual Formation for the Pastors Team.
- Develop weekly Sunday celebration messages as the primary teacher.
Greg Hill, Executive Pastor
I lead the Pastors Team and the office staff in carrying out the mission that God has called us to in South Jersey. As a pastor I really enjoy leading people to experience God through the gospel that transforms them to love and lead others. Other things I enjoy include pizza, pickles, pastelitos and a good steak, kung fu in the living room with my four children, dates with my wife, hiking, a good novel, and a well-written movie.
My creative outlets include needlepoint, calligraphy, origami, and sarcasm. Only one of those is true.
- Provide day-to-day management of Pastors Team, staff, and ministry leaders.
- Oversee and manage all church facilities.
- Steward finances by working closely with Pastors Team to develop budgets and track spending, maintain adequate cash reserves, and help avoid budget shortfalls.
- Oversee Pastorates, Truth For Living, and other discipleship paths.
- Plan, schedule and teach baptism and membership retreats.
Diego Cuartas, Healing and Restoration Pastor
I have the privilege to oversee the healing, restoration, mercy and prayer ministries at LFA. Though these are broad categories, I am regularly encouraged as I see God at work in the lives of people through the ministry of Celebrate Recovery, lay counselors, counselors, elders, deacons, deaconesses, and our prayer teams. I am deeply delighted when I get to experience, alongside others, the presence of God and the manifestation of His Kingdom in our situations! Personally, I enjoy watching a good movie with my wife.
- Oversee crisis assistance, care of the hurt/needy, and healing.
- Identify, receive, assign, coordinate, and follow-up on requests for assistance.
- Plan and manage programs and volunteers/staff for Celebrate Recovery, GriefShare, Lay Counseling, Ministering Elders, Deacons/ Deaconesses, and Prayer Chain.
- Infuse value of prayer in whole church.
- Administer counseling assistance and other assistance funds.
Chris Laws, Youth & Connections Pastor
I have been in ministry for 15 years, and I love Jesus, my family, and my students. I especially enjoy helping people get connected and take the next steps of faith in Jesus Christ. I have been married to my amazing wife Karla since 2002 and we have three beautiful daughters. For fun I like to ride a motorcycle, go backpacking, play guitar, mess with technology, and go four-wheeling. Some of my favorite movies are the Star Wars saga and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. You can find me rockin’ out to Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, and a variety of worship music including Chris Tomlin, Charlie Hall, Matt Redman, and Jeremy Riddle. My favorite foods include lasagna, pizza, sushi, and Moe’s.
- Oversee and promote Jr. and Sr. High ministry. Develop leadership team to shepherd these students.
- Establish connections with parents to equip them as the primary faith nurturers and help them implement the milestones.
- Plan and implement connections with new visitors and guests. Help assimilate newcomers and link attendees to a relationship on a ministry team or pastorate.
Sharon Howard, 0-5 Yrs Children & Family Ministries Coordinator
I am honored to be able to overseeleaders who areinvesting their livesin marriages, parents, and children to help them to love and follow Jesus. I get excited when I hear stories of how God is waking the hearts of dads and moms to daily be in a relationship with God and to pray and train their children to do the same. My unique creative outlet in life: calling to talk with my extended family that I don’t get to see too often or having my sons, daughters-in-law, and granddaughters over for a meal.
- Plan and implement programs to disciple children and adults through all life stages.
- Develop Teams: Generational Team for Milestones, CM Teams, marriage, and pre-marriage.
- Infuse Family Ministry values in whole church.
- Sync CM lessons with weekly adult celebration themes. Provide safe environments for children. Develop and maintain FM resources lending library.
Charissa Ricketts, Office Manager/Bookkeeper
My role as Office Manager at LFA, involves a wide variety of tasks, including the bookkeeping. I get excited when I think of fun (and harmless) ways to prank my coworkers. Outside the office, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, as well as lots of Senior High students. Nothing makes me happier than watching current and former students growing in their relationship with Jesus!
- Provide reception, process mail, maintain and update office records. Log and maintain financial records; manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll; and provide financial reporting as required.
- Manage office volunteers, schedule facility use and equipment maintenance and repair, order supplies and provide assistance to staff as needed.
Anna Taylor, Administrative Assistant
Bio Coming soon
- Provide phone and visitor reception; process mail, email, and voice messages; maintain and update office records. Produce and maintain promotional projects and resource materials.
- Provide general and specific assistance to staff as needed.