Viewing entries in
1. What are the things that Paul is telling us to put on in Colossians 3:12-17?
2. Why is Paul telling us to put those things on?
3. Of the things Paul tells us to put on which do you want to grow in and why is it a challenge for you?
4. What is it that you are refusing to let go of that keeps stuck in sinful patterns.
5. What do you plan to do in order to mature in how you treat others?
Please set aside at least 10 minutes this week to have an honest talk about what God spoke to you in the sermon today.
Paul warns the Colossians about being taken captive by empty philosophy. Can you give examples of empty philosophies that may have held you down?
In your pursuit of freedom why is it significant that Jesus disarmed the rulers and authorities?
How has the triumph of our warrior King changed you life?
This lent season are there areas of your life where you feel held down or captive, areas where you are not living in the freedom Jesus has won for you? What are some empty philosophies that may be holding you captive?